Posted by : Unknown Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

                My second grading period is better than the previous one. There are a lot of changes. I think  I have more achievements done this time.
            I’ve encountered more challenges this grading period but I’ve faced it and defeated it because of the lessons I have learned from the past grading period. I hope that there will be more and harder obstacle to be encountered these upcoming grading periods.

            I’ve enjoyed this grading period because it was my last second grading period in my high school life so I will be enjoying too these upcoming grading period so that I can bring good memories to the next quarter of my life. 

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sperm

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Archive sa Blog

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Copyright © Etong -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan