Posted by : Unknown Huwebes, Pebrero 27, 2014

Time is really run so fast, we have no power to stop it, to pause it and to pass forward it.

What will I become in ten years. in ten years from now, i'm gonna graduate in high school. After it, I'm gonna take Bachelor of Science in Information Technology. At the age of 19, I will be graduating from that course, but after it, I will be taking the entrance test in the Philippine Military Academy and once I pass, I will finish it and after ten years from now, I'll be having the rank of 2nd Lieutenant and maybe after ten years from now, I have a family.

Its not bad to tell something that still not happening. Its free to dream good in the future.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sperm

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Archive sa Blog

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Copyright © Etong -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan