Posted by : Unknown Sabado, Marso 1, 2014

These is the last Grading period in our high school life and I will be missing everything happened during our high school life.Its not easy to left a school you've loved behind, its not easy to forget those good memories you have from it but we cannot stop what will really happen so we've got to accept it.
ISNHS was the best and the most unforgetable school to me where I've met many people who were some threathed me as one of the big family we've made inside the school. I'm happy that I've met friends who really help me in times of down and gives support in times of problems. In here, I've met teachers who really supportive to its students to finish its late task or sometimes to graduate with us.
We cannot really forget the school where we really belong to, the school where we learned many values, my Alma Mater.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Sperm

Blogger templates

Blogroll

Archive sa Blog

Pinapagana ng Blogger.

Copyright © Etong -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan